FAVORITES

Accommodation in Yadagirigutta

January 9, 2013

Please let me know the best plan for 1 night stay in Yadagirigutta with my family (6 people). I'm from hyderabad. Planning to go on 13, 14, 15 of Jan(any one of these days). Budget for accommodation is medium. How will the rush be on sundays? If it's very crowded, I'll plan for the other days. Thanks.

Favorite

January 10, 2013

Jinal's answer about accommodation in Yadagirigutta
Accommodation

Hi There,

Yadagirigutta is one of the most visited places by the pilgrims in Andra Pradesh. While most of them choose to stay in the ashrams and dharamshalas, there aren't much options for the one's who wish to accommodate themselves in the hotel. With not many option available in Yadagirigutta, I have suggested two in Nalgonda. I also suggest you to directly contact the hotel and check with the date availability. Here are my top-picks for you, have a look!

(Source: wildxplorer)

1. Punnami Yadagirigutta

Hotel Punnami Yadagirigutta is a nice hotel to stay in with family. Loccted around 80 kms from Hyderabad Airport and 12 kms from Bhuvanagiri Railway Station, the hotel consists of 33 rooms, 8 AC and 24 Non AC rooms. There is an in-house restaurant where you can choose to dine.

Here's a review on it

this is an average hotel , but they do good service for the price charged and there is very less crowd coming in . When we went it was peaceful as they were no much crowd and the staff s could give more importance to us and inturn satisfy us doing decent service.

(Source: Punnami Yadagirigutta Reviews)

Address: Near Lashmi Narashima Temple, Prahalagutta, Nalagunda Dist., Andhra Pradesh

Tariff: INR 800-1300 per night. Book here.

2. Haritha Hotel

Haritha Hotel is another option where you can stay in. Although I would not recommend you to stay here! There are 8 AC and 24 Non AC rooms to choose from. Apart from that the hotel serves South Indian Buffet Breakfast.

Here's a negative review on the hotel

Located on a hill just opposite the temple, this property has a beautiful view. However, much cannot be said of the facilities. We stayed in a deluxe room for a day. The room had a typical bed with stained sheets. The floor was not swept clean. The balcony had dust. The attached toilet was small with a leaky wash basin. Running hot water was not available. We found the room and the toilet to be a nature’s paradise with lizards, frogs, cockroaches, mosquitoes and other insects. The A/c in the room was noisy and not efficient. Room service was very bad. The attached restaurant did not even have milk to serve milk in the afternoon. Tariff included breakfast. The food was hot and not tasty. One has to do an online booking for this property. Credit cards are accepted. And never leave the room key in the reception. And do not forget to stock up with mineral water from the town downhill as safe drinking water is doubtful here.

(Source: TripAdvisor)

Tariff: INR 2000 for AC room and INR 1250 for Non AC.

Address: Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Yadagirigutta | Yadagirigutta, Nalgonda, India

Contact: +91 8685 237217

To book a room, you will need to call the hotel directly

3. Hotel Balagi Grand

As there are not much hotel options in Yadagiriguuta, I suggest you to stay in Nalgonda. Hotel Balagi Grand has some good travelers review to its credit. The ambience of the hotel is good and the food served at the hotel restaurant is also appreciated by the travelers.

Here's a review on it

Overall ambiance of the hotel is good. Maintenance of the hotel has to be improved. We can enjoy the food in Restaurant. There is language problem with staff.... Serving complementary breakfast and Tea is good for business people rather searching for it.

(Source: TripAdvisor)

Address: Hotel Balagi Grand

Tariif: INR 800 onwards

Contact: 099 49 022585

To book a room in this hotel, you will need to directly call on the number mentioned above

4. Swagat Lodge

With not many options left, Swagat Lodge can be one of the options of stay. With decent ambience and comfortable service, it’s a nice budget lodge to stay in for a night.

Here's a review on it

it is a nice destination, very good lodge , budget and comfortable, the services were good, had a nice experience,over all experience was good

(Source: Swagat Lodge Reviews)

Address: 6-2-1429,Clock Tower Centre, Ramagiri Down,Madina Colony, Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh - 508001

Tariff: INR 300-700 per night. Book here

Closing Notes

(Source: avlxyz)

I hope my suggestions have been helpful. If you need information on things to see around Yadagirigutta, or best places to eat, feel free to write back.

Cheers!

Jinal

Answered by Hi, Travelling as a real passion: adventures, people as well as the nature's artistic beauty has always driven my curiosity to researches Jinal Kamdar

Related Destinations

Comments

Search Hotels

SEARCH HOTELS