FAVORITES

Bachelor party near Mumbai

October 11, 2011

I am a resident of Mumbai and I am planning a bachelors party for a group of 15 people. I want some decent and economic farmhouse in or around Mumbai for a overnight stay. Kindly suggest me some places and farmhouses or bungalows. I am also on for onsite camping if drinking and smoking is not objectionable.

India  •  Mumbai
Favorite

October 13, 2011

Sneha's answer about accommodation in Mumbai
Overview of a Bachelor Party in or around Mumbai

Hello there! Congratulations to you for your impending wedding. Let's check out a few places that'll be ideal bachelor party venues for you. I'm going to try and focus more on places such as Uttan and Gorai. I was at Uttan in March this year and the bungalows and beaches there are stunning! So, hopefully you'll like these.

1. Gorai Beach Cottage Palm Lagoon (Gorai) -

This is a beautiful beach cottage located near the beach at Gorai, and is ideal for bachelor parties. Food is arranged at your request. Contact the owner/ manager for specific details.

(Source: Philip Larson) 

Contact: Mr.Allen at 9833020472 / 26668954. E-mail - allen.gorai@gmail.com

2. Uttan Farmhouse (Uttan) -

3kms from Uttan beach and 8kms away from Gorai beach, is the Uttan farmhouse. It consists of 3 furnished rooms and is meant for 15 people. The farmhouse provides -

• An ensuite bathroom with Western toilets.
  • A comfortable and spacious drawing room, kitchen and the dining area
  • A spacious Garden with seating and a place for a bonfire.
  • A car park for 5 large cars.
  • Extra mattresses, pillows & sheets available. Blankets and light quilts provided. You are advised to bring your own towels.
  • Option of self cooking or ordering home food available, including vegetarian or non-vegetarian food (not included in the tariff). The liquor is to be brought by you.
  • There's a caretaker who'll see to all your needs.

(Source: Philip Larson) 

Contact Aankush for more details at -

Call: 9820091019, 9820091019

Address: Gala no.1-A , krishna niwas , opp.gokul hotel , Mumbai-400092.

3. Dsouza Farm (Manori/ Gorai) -

This is a family run farmhouse which is let for parties and large groups.

Contact Mr. Jerome Dsouza for details at (91)-(22)-28452258 and (91)-9819594233.

Address: Manori Village, Opp SAI Mauli Temple, Manori Gorai Road, Malad West, Mumbai 400095.

4. Lonavala bungalow -

If you're willing to go as far as Lonavala, then check this bungalow out. Its a 3bhk which they hire on a daily basis for Rs. 4500 per day. Its fully furnished with a cook available.

Call at 26461361 26040415 and 9820136356 for more details.

I hope these suggestions are useful for your bachelor party. If there's anything else you need help with, regarding your bachelor party or even your subsequent honeymoon (or other such trips), then just ask us and we'll help you out. We can sort out the places to visit, sightseeing, accommodation, shopping, restaurants, tickets etc. 

(Source: RAFEE & XAVI) 

Have a great party!

- Sneha.

1. Map

2.

Answered by A criminal psychologist who loves travel,fashion,Peanuts and everything Russian. Wishes she lived on Middle Earth, but without hobbit ears. Sneha Khale

Related Destinations

Comments