FAVORITES

Best nightlife places in Phuket

October 17, 2012

I'm planning a 12 day trip in Nov to Phuket. I need help with nightlife - Rock and roll dancing
Salsa
Ballroom
Latin.

Favorite

October 18, 2012

Josephine's answer about nightlife in
Nightlife

The beautiful island of Phuket is famous for its beaches of pristine waters and its pulsating nightlife. This place could well be considered as one of the most popular vacation destination in Asia. With so many choices on offer, it was hard to sift through them all, but below is a few of the must visit rocking night clubs.

Phuket 2010 (Source: ruifernandes)

1. Seduction Club

Located on the northern end of the famous Soi Bangla, Seduction Discotheque is one of the best and poshes club in Phuket, with a red carpet laid out in front to welcome the customers. famous international Djs come here from time to time to spin for the crowd. Swanky decor, clean restrooms and a vivacious atmosphere is what you can expect here.

Paul Oakenfold :: Seduction Beach Club :: Phuket Thailand 2010
Views: 6542Rating: 5Duration: 216 secs
nimblepr (Source: nimblepr)

Here's a review.

Overall Excellent Seduction is by far the coolest club in Patong! There were people from all over the world, and my girlfriends and I had a blast! We were lucky enough to be there just in time to see HED KANDI and it was sooooo amazing!!! Thanks Seduction!

(Source: Seduction Beach Club & Disco - Google)

Address: 39/1 Bangla road, Patong, Phuket

Famous Nightclub is set right on the top floor of Jungceylon Shopping Mall. This open air roof top club has a pretty cool and unique design that covers two levels. The best thing about this place is the swimming pool which has a glass bottom that can be seen from the club floor. This place is a bit more upscale then the other clubs in Phuket, with internationally renowned Djs spinning their beats.

PARTY TIME IN PHUKET
Views: 1709Rating: 5Duration: 238 secs
Party time in Phuket with Reggae Festival at Ska Bar,Kata Beach featuring JOB2DO, birthday party at Rawai and DJ Sven Vath live @ Famous Nightclub, Patong...
PHUKETWEEKLY (Source: PHUKETWEEKLY)

A review.

I may be a little biased here as I had one of my best drunk days here. me and a mate were the only people in the place for about 6 hours during a massive storm but the staff moved all the couched around so that we did not get wet and looked after us well. The pool was fantastic and great while you are drinking in rain or shine. We did go back on a night when it was busy and they do a great dance show and fire show. drinks are expensive for Patong but still a fraction of what you pay in OZ

(Source: Famous Nightclub and Rooftop Beach Club - TripAdvisor)

Address: Jungceylon Shopping Center, 193 Rat-u-Thit 200 Pee Road, Kathu

Entry: Varies depending on the night

Dress to impress

One of the tremendously popular venues over he past 10 years in Phuket is the Banana Disco. It has a live band called the Sandman Band usually playing house music along with some old classics. The disco has an outdoor bar which makes it an perfect venue. Locals visit this place mainly for good music, food and efficient service.

Banana Disco - Patong Beach, Phuket
Views: 1364Rating: Duration: 330 secs
บริษัท ครี เอ ทิฟ แล๊บ จำกัด ผู้ผลิตประกอบจำหน่ายและออกแบบระบบ Control ไฟ LED ทุกประเภท
thanapon1121 (Source: thanapon1121)

Here's one review.

I love this place with a passion...and I havent even been there since 05 lol The music ...altho not keen on the house/dance tunes was absolutely the best. .........didnt mind the cover charge considering it was like only 300 baht. What was super awesome was that when i went there they would always change the music back to rnb so i could get low lmao..... I LOVE THIS PLACE.....not keen on the early shut tho. Am so keen to go back some day.

(Source: The Banana Disco - Phuket - Reviews - TravBuddy)

Address: Coral Island, Phuket

Entry: 300 baht

Time: 17:00hrs to 00:00hrs

Closing Notes

Patong Beach is where you find the most boisterous nightlife in the whole of Phuket. Be sure to head to Soi Bangla where the street is lined with clubs after clubs, and if you don't like a club you walk in to, just head on to the one next door, until you find the one that's just right for you.

If you need anything else like the best restaurants, attractions or where the least touristy clubs are, get back to us and we'll find them for you.

Cheers

Josephine

Answered by I love to read on a variety of subjects, watch travel shows and experiment with different cuisines. Josephine Zothanmawii

Related Destinations

Comments

Search Hotels

SEARCH HOTELS