FAVORITES

High end clubs in Las Vegas

March 8, 2012

Looking for some high end clubs and lounges in Las Vegas. Budget isn't an issue

Favorite

March 8, 2012

Chitwan's answer about nightlife in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Xs Nightclub, Pure and Las Vegas
Nightlife

More popularly known as the gambling capital of the world, Las Vegas is a city which everyone must visit at least once in their lifetime. The city is the epitome of having fun, partying and enjoying a nice vacation with friends and family alike.  When it comes to nightlife, very few cities in the world can equal Vegas. It offers a bedazzling experience amidst the finest nightclubs in the world.

Read on to know my suggestions regarding the best places to party in Las Vegas.

(Source: joevare)

PURE is one of the top rated nightclubs of Las Vegas and has been consistently rated as the city’s best. This fine club and lounge is located in the iconic Caesars Palace hotel and represents the vibrant nightlife of the city. The club has been divided into different sections with each playing its own house music. In addition to this, the club also attracts the best DJs in the world who are sure to make you dance your way through the night.

PURE

Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas - Caesars Palace (Source: www.bluewaikiki.com)

Here is a review:

Oh my gosh. This is what more clubs ought to be! We had passes, so we didn't have to pay cover, which was pretty awesome. I think we may have been in the wrong line, but they still let us in. When we walked in, I was immediately impressed. The bars were tucked a little ways away from the dance floor, and there was room to actually move. When we had her attention, she was sweet as can be.

(Source: The Strip)

Address- PURE, Caesars Palace, The Strip

Tel- 702-289-2002, 702-731-PURE (7873)

Timings- Tue, Thu - Sat 10 pm - 4 am 

Cover Charges- USD 50

2. XS

Another club which is widely associated with the Vegas nightlife is the XS Club. Located along the dazzling Las Vegas Strip, this club has a distinct ambience with red neon lights tampering with the dance floor.  The club also boasts of having the top DJ talents playing the best of electro-house music, night in and night out. Go there to let yourself loose and become a part of the incredible Vegas nightlife.

XS

(Source: leyla.a)

Here is a review :

BY FAR THE MOST AMAZING PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO; fortunately, I was blessed enough to go with people who were more than willing to pay for the experience so I cannot speak for the average folk- but this place was beyond unreal. The atmosphere was amazing- the outdoor-pool area was simply divine and the crowd of people was suburb. I truly believe this is a once in a lifetime experience.

(Source: Xs Nightclub)

Address- 3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South

Tel- 702 770 0097               

Timings- Fri-Mon 10:00pm-4am

Cover Charge - Fri, Sun and Mon: $20 for women / $30 for men; Sat: $20 for women / $50 for men                             

Quite simply one of finest and most elite clubs of Vegas, the Marquee will ensure you have a night which you won’t forget for nights to come.  Patronised by the elite of the city, Marquee hosts the best parties with special Monday nights when you can see the famous DJ Redfoo from LMFAO making the crowd go mad. The ambience too is second to none and projects the typical image of a high end club.  As you are heading to Vegas in March, I would highly recommend this club as names like DJ Chuckie and LEMA will be there to play the best music there is.

Marquee

(Source: MIXEvent)

A review:

Great venue! I've been to Marquee several times, and I must say, it definitely grows on you and gets better each time. The club is broken up into several different areas and dancefloors, which can be tricky if you have a big group, because it's easy to get separated, so make sure to have a spot to meet up if you get split up. The main dance floor can get crowded, but has great music, and leads right to an outdoor area where you grab drinks and mingle with the crowd. The island bar is set up very nicely, making it is easily approachable on all sides so there isn't any pushing or shoving to get a round of drinks.

(Source: Las Vegas, NV)

Address- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S

Tel- (702) 333-9000          

Timings- Mon, Fri - Sat: 10:00 pm - 4:00 am

Cover Charges- USD 50

I hope the above listed suggestions will help you have the best nightlife experience in Las Vegas. Do get back to us in case you need any help on restaurants or things to do in the city; we will be glad to help you.

Have a great trip!

Cheers!

Chitwan

Answered by Hi!I believe in service with a smile. What's more, you get a happy ending!!! Cheerio!! Chitwan Deep Singh

Related Destinations

Comments

Find the
Best Hotel Deals

Where do you want to go?
SEARCH HOTELS