FAVORITES

Paula Deans' restaurant in Savannah

July 30, 2011

paula deans restaurant and where it is located in savannah a map would be nice

Favorite

July 31, 2011

Vinod's answer about where to eat in Telfair Museum and Savannah

Hey there, nice to know about your trip. Seems like you are a Paula Deen fan.

I shall provide you all the relevant information about her restaurant called "The lady and the Sons".

The Lady and Sons Restaurant (Source: Kate Webster) 

Eat

Here are the details.

A must see thing to do when in Savannah is to eat at Paula Deen's. Set in a renovated 200 year building, The Lady and The Sons is run by the famous celebrity chef Paula Deen. This restaurant is known to serve the southern cuisine in a comfort home style.Specialities include Southern Fried Chicken, Creamed Potatoes, Fresh Seafood.

The Lady & Sons

Lady and Sons (Source: Lady and Sons) 

A couple of reviews:

The service is pretty outstanding. They have courteous and prompt servers here and the process to get seated (with a reservation) works like a well-oiled machine. It's pretty organized. The decor and atmosphere is spacious and nice. Bathrooms were clean and the buffet station was neat and always attended too.

(Source: The Lady & Sons - Savannah, GA)

Pilot and Finally Got a four day trip to Charleston, SC. Althought I've been waiting for years to have a chance to eat at Lady and Son's, I almost didn't go after reading reviews all over the internet that it wasn't worth the drive to eat there. Glad I changed my mind on the last day before leaving and went tonight. Food was amazing and the wait staff had the definition of true southern hospitality.

(Source: Paula Deen's Restaurant - Savannah, GA, 31401 - Citysearch) 

Address : 102 West Congress Street Savannah Georgia 31401

Tel:+1 912 233 2600

Price range: $5-20 per entree

Hours: Monday to Saturday Lunch - 11am to 3pm, Dinner from 5pm
              Sunday Lunch Buffet 11am to 5pm

Here is a map of the place:

View restaurant in a larger map
2. Paula Deen Tour

You can also take a Paula Deen Tour.

Take a peek into the life of famous southern cooking entrepreneur Paula Deen. Visit shops that Paula frequented, and still showcases, on her way to establishing one of the most popular restaurants in Savannah, The Lady and Sons. Get to know Paula like Savannah knows Paula and sample some of the low country's best at her new restaurant - Uncle Bubba's Oyster House. The tour includes a few surprises and is sure to give you an appetite for more of the "Good Ole South" and Paula Deen.

The tour takes guests through the historic district and to the southside of Savannah where she started out. Guests of the Paula Deen Tour receive a gift bag full of goodies and - as a value-added bonus - an exclusive VIP Pass to the Lady and Sons restaurant available only to tour participants.

(Source: Savannah Food Tours - Tickets for the Paula Deen Tour in Savannah) 

A traveler shares his experience:

This is my second Paula Deen tour but this is the first one I have taken with the Old Savannah Tour Company. I must say that this tour was simply amazing and much better than the other company's tour if you are truely interested in Paula Deen and her history. This tour not only allows you to get a wonderful tour of special places that are important to Paula, but you also are allowed to get off and spend some time at these places. The other company does not have the same offer. The food at Bubba's restaurant was delicious and the staff was so polite. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and entertaining. Knowing that Old Savannah Tour Co. is a independently owned company also makes me want to support it over the other franchised tour companies in the area. Overall I strongly suggest this tour to anyone

(Source: The Paula Deen Tour : Old Savannah Tours,  Savannah,) 

Address: Old Savannah Tours, 250 MLK Jr. Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401

Tel: 888-653-6045

Rates: Adults $60.95, child $33.95

Length of the tour: 3.5 - 4 hours

You can make an online booking here.

Hope the information given proves useful. I can also help you with accommodation and local sightseeing.Feel free to write back to us for any further assistance.

Have a great trip.
Cheers,
Vinod

Answered by I am adventurous and love to travel. Mountains, nature and beaches really excite me. Music, photography are my other hobbies Vinod Lal

Related Destinations

Comments

Search Hotels

SEARCH HOTELS